Home » Transfer Credit
Students may use our virtual high school courses and apply credit earned to graduate from their own school, or to achieve their personal academic goals.
Our Missouri virtual school offers flexible options to meet your students needs — with choices in the self-paced independent study format or semester learning.
High School Transfer Credit
MU High School offers a convenient distance education option for homeschool students, rural students seeking college preparation, gifted students seeking challenges, or students who need to catch up on a few courses. The learning environment of our Missouri virtual school offers a diverse and comprehensive high school transfer credit curriculum that includes over 180 courses.
High School students use independent study to:
- Ease classroom scheduling conflicts
- Earn university credit before they begin their college education
- Earn extra credits in order to finish high school early
- Supplement schedules with courses not offered at their schools
- Enrich their high school experiences with more challenging courses
- Make up credits they lack to graduate on time